Monday, November 09, 2009

Savannah won first place in the CHET Talent Show!

Savannah sang "Legacy" by Nicole Nordeman in the CHET talent show this week and won first place for the Junior High. This year she decided to quit dance, which was her passion, and try voice lessons instaed. I think she is enjoying it very much. She has also started have some knee problems, so I am glad she isn't doing Pointe anymore. She was a beautiful dancer and I loved watching her dance, but I definitely don't want her having all kinds of injuries due to dance. I enjoy listening to her sing so much.

There was so much talent at the show. There were fiddle players, guitar players, pianist, poetry, and even a magician. I was amazed when watching the video of the show at how much talent was in that small group of  homeschooled children. They all did a fantastic job. We are so proud of all you!  

No comments: