Sunday, November 02, 2008

Getting Better... Mystery Solved

Well it turned out the reason I wasn't getting any better was that I was having an allergic reaction to the antibiotics that I was taking. I don't think I have had as much pain in my joints ever as I have had this last week. I felt like an 90 year old woman with severe arthritis. The doctor prescribed me 50mg of Benadryl every 6 hours and if that didn't help I would have to go in and get treated at the doctor's office. It turns out I am allergic to Sulfa drugs and Penicillin. Lord protect me from bacteria because I am allergic to the best drugs to fight it. Just do a Google search on Allergic reaction to Bactrim and you will soon see that I could have easily died, but God had other plans. Thank you Lord for keeping me here because I have two wonderful children and a saint of a husband that still need me here. It is Sunday now and I was able to go to church today and listen to that fabulous husband I have preach your Word from Romans 12. Overall I am feeling 90 percent better and I am sure by tomorrow I will be 100 percent. Now lets just pray Savannah stays well this week and maybe the Strep bug will be gone for this season from our house.

No comments: