Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Happy 13th Anniversary Honey!

I can't believe thirteen years have passed since our wedding day. I am happier today than I have ever been in my life. Allen, you bring so much happiness into my life. First and foremost you are truly a man of God, selfless in every way. I didn't even know such a man existed until I met you. You are such an example to everyone you come in contact with. You are exactly what I prayed for when I was in Israel. God answered my prayer, every detail of it. You make me laugh until my side hurts. You comfort me when I am sad. You are the most incredible father, I have ever seen, and as far as loving me, I want for nothing. you make me feel like a princess and like the most beautiful woman in the world. I could go on and on all night but then I would miss being able to spend that time with you. Every minute that I get to spend with you here on this earth is a blessing from God and I cherish every one with you. I pray that God will allow us to grow old together here and make many more memories together. Until death do we part. I love you.

No comments: