Saturday, September 13, 2008

Christian's Home Run Video


OK, Can you say, "Happiest , mom in the whole world?" Yes, that's what I was after Christian made it all the way around the bases when the other team over-threw the ball to first and Christian never looked back. He was like a freight train speeding around the bases. It made me want to cry when I saw all his teammates come out and congratulate him. You see, we were behind by 3 runs and it was our last time at bat and Christian was the first batter up. He had two strikes on him and the next pitch, he hit. After he made the home run everybody was pumped up and his team ended up getting ahead by one run. Unfortunately though, the other team had the last bat and walked away with the win. However, Christian was a big winner in this game and he walked away with the game ball. I have never seen a more excited little boy in all my life. It is a wonderful thing to see our children get excited and enjoy the little things in life that our good Lord blesses us with. Hopefully, there will be many more days like this for him to enjoy. I am so proud of you Christian and I love you with all my heart.

No comments: