Saturday, January 26, 2008

My New Odyssey

My precious husband bought me a new van on Saturday, Jan.19, 2008. It is used, but new to me. It is almost too good to be true. It is a one owner van and they have every maintenance record ever done on it. The inside and outside are in unbelievable condition. The special things I like the most are the heated leather seats and the the rear DVD flip down screen from the roof. The kids love the extra room and it smells better than our last van. He,He. Too many messes. We will have to take better care of this one since the kids are older and more responsible. I am thankful that the Lord has blessed us with reliable transportation and I also want to thank you Allen for working hard to provide for our family. I love you more than you will ever know! Now, lets go on a road trip...
I





No comments: