Saturday, January 26, 2008

Christian MVP


Christian Basketball, originally uploaded by Blessedwifeandmom.

This game was the most exciting game Christian has ever played. Christian's team is undefeated and they are usually up by 10pts. in the 1st period, but not this game. The other team was ahead 8-0 after the first period and the coach decided to put Christian in and the game and the team made an incredible comeback and beat them 38-10. Christian was playing incredible defense. After the game the coach really praised Christian. He said "Christian played his little heart out for 6 solid minutes, and before Christian came in the game you guys were doing nothing. I am so proud of you Christian." When the coach started saying all of this I was tearing up and I had to hide my face. Christian has always said I don't think I good as some of the other boys and Allen and I have always said, "just do your best and that is all you can do and to not give up ever! Christian, we are very proud of you too. Go Sonics!!!

No comments: