Saturday, November 06, 2010

Christian's Bold Response to an Atheist

Christian is blowing my mind tonight. He saw a post that somebody made on youtube about God not existing and God not being real. Well this upset Christian and he took it upon himself to respond to this person without telling us. At first I was like what? Oh no what did he say? Then he read it to me and I  wanted to cry. Not because I was upset, but because I was so happy that he was so confident in debating his belief and standing up for what he believed and giving a reason for what he believed. I was also convicted at the same time because I thought to myself, "Would I do that?" or would I worry about offending someone?

Christian son, someday when your a lot older you will look back and read this and I pray you will still be shouting this message. I'm so proud of the Godly man your growing into and the amount of wisdom you have at 12 years old.  Thank you for showing me how to bold and stand up for what you believe. It's amazing the things God can teach you through your children.

Below are 2 responses to this unbeliever on youtube.

See, God made us, not out of boredom, HE MADE US TO GIVE GLORY TO HIM! and there is no evidence that he is false...BUT THE OPPOSITE! :D Look at the world around you! The trees, the sky, the intelligent bees. These all require an intelligent designer, such as God, and that is evidence that God is true! It just makes me sad D:< when people say he is fake...BECAUSE I KNOW THERE IS A CHANCE THEY WILL BURN IN HELL FOREVER. THE BIBLE WARNS YOU! See here::http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/



Well, the answer to your first question is: the reason he made us not perfect is so he could show the contrast  between good and evil. If we were all good, there would be no difference from us and God, and we would not see him as holy. We would see him as average, and he would not be glorified then because there would be no reason to praise him if he was average and not holy...Oh yeah! Answer this for me. Where could the eukaryotic cell come from if there was  nothing there to create it? Does Something come from nothing? There has to be someone who always was...and that is GOD! :D

No comments: