Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Christian's best hit ever. A True Tripple!

I am so proud of you Christian for how great you played tonight! You were 4 of the 9 points scored. When you got up to bat for the first time tonight we were behind by 2 runs. The first pitch was a foul ball, then the pitcher through a high ball. At that exact second I prayed, "Dear Lord, Please let him hit it to the outfield" and as soon as I said, "Amen" I heard POW! and that ball soared over the center-fielder's head to the fence. You were running so fast and everyone was screaming, "Go Christian" You hit two runs in with a triple, which would have been a home run if the coach had sent you to home, but he was playing it safe and I don't blame him. It was the best hit you have ever had. I was screaming and whistling like crazy. I am so mad I didn't have my camera. You also played incredible defense. Your team won 9-8. I just have to say that tonight was your best game ever. It is so awesome to get an answer to prayer like that. Thank you Lord.

No comments: