Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Christian turns 10

I know, I know, that is the ugliest birthday cake you have ever seen. Well I am not very artistic and I really didn't want to spend $40 on a birthday cake from Publix. It might look sad but let me tell you, It was scrump-delicious. Strawberry cake is one of Christian's favorites so I made two for his birthday one with blue icing and one without and I have to say the one without the cheap blue icing was much better. I can't believe he is in the double digits now. Ten years old, How did that happen? Christian, you are growing into quite a young man.

You were fitted for contacts the other day and you are so excited about them you are putting your trial pair in about 10 times a day to practice. That's my Christian. If he wants something bad enough , by gollly he is going to get it. It is all or nothing with him. Sometimes that is good and sometimes, not so good. Enough rambling I guess. I just want you to know I am very proud of you and I love you with all my heart. Now I need to get off this computer and spend some time with you!

No comments: